Choose a “Besser way to Build.”
Limestone Blocks Perth
Due to its versatile nature, Reconstituted Limestone is the perfect choice for a range of projects including retaining walls.
The blocks are manufactured by combining cement and crushed limestone, this mix makes these limestone blocks adaptable and durable.
Using our “Besser way to Build” will save you time and money, for further details on how; download our brochure here.
The strength of reconstituted limestone blocks makes them a popular retaining solution for both residential and commercial applications, but they also offer additional benefits.
This type of product lends itself to a large range of textures, sizes and finishes, all of which we offer as a leading limestone blocks Perth supplier.
Additionally, reconstituted limestone blocks are not as susceptible as natural limestone to discolouration issues.
Use in Retaining and Garden Walls
Reconstituted limestone blocks offer aesthetic appeal for your retaining wall, and combine function with style.
For this reason, our reconstituted limestone blocks are also popular for garden wall blocks.
Using reconstituted limestone blocks in Perth can transform your retaining or garden wall into a landscaping feature that looks great and is build to last.
Our Limestone Blocks for Sale
The limestone blocks for sale at Modular Masonry come in a variety of finishes including stone, split, polished and honed, ranging from a smooth to rugged appearance.
Our range includes the following products:
- 100 Series Limestone Blocks – Available in standard hollow full and solid full, as well as limestone garden edging block. They measure 90mm (d) x 390mm (w) x 190mm (h).
- 150 Series Limestone Blocks – They are available in standard hollow full and solid full, measuring 140mm (d) x 390mm (w) x 190mm (h).
- 200 Series Limestone Blocks – These blocks are also available in standard hollow full and solid full, but measure at 190mm (d) x 390mm (w) x 190mm (h).
- 300 Series Limestone Blocks – This product is available as standard hollow full and a HR trough block. They measure at 290mm (d) x 390mm (w) x 190mm (h).
- Split Face Limestone Blocks – This solid splitface full block measures at 90mm (d) x 390mm (w) x 190mm (h).
To find out more about our range of limestone blocks for sale in Perth pool, contact us today.